The tower gets its name from the architect taht designed it. Antonio Averulino, aka il Filarete. It was designed in 1452, but apparently the builders weren't all that great, and the tower collapsed in 1521.
This version was completed in 1905.
It's one of the entrances to the Milan (Sforzesco) Castle in the Lombardy region of Itlay.
November 4th, 2023
Viewed 227 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 12/04/2023 at 10:17 AM