Part of Trinity College Library (Dublin, Ireland) known appropriately as the Long Room. The library started construction in 1592 and the Long Room was built between 1712 and 1732. In the mid 1800's the roof was raised to add a second floor for more bookshelves.
September 21st, 2013
Viewed 6,786 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 12/04/2023 at 3:32 AM