The lighthouse is located on the coast in SW Washington state and began operations in 1898. It was built to help guide ships coming from the north looking to sail into the Columbia river, as they couldn't see the lighthouse that existed 2 miles or so to the south and further east along the river.
Here the path leads down to the lighthouse which is waiting for the evening's work to begin.
December 13th, 2022
Viewed 1,967 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 12/04/2023 at 11:25 PM